- News, Events and Public Comment
- Commission, Councils and Committees
- NJ Businesses
- Organized Labor
- Local Workforce Development Boards (WDBs)
- What is a Workforce Development Board?
- Local WDBs in NJ
- WDB Resources
- WDB Director/One-Stop Operator Meetings (password required)
- WDB Chairs Meetings (password required)
Home > Local Workforce Development Boards (WDBs)
Local Workforce Development Boards (WDBs)
The State Employment and Training Commission is the state workforce investment board for New Jersey. As the State WIB, the SETC provides policy guidance, oversight and technical assistance for local WIBs.
This section features workforce information helpful to local WIB members and staff, and highlights the best practices of local WIBs.